Software development is our core business. We develop software for industrial applications
We can develop:
- customized software based on specifications
- software using our code base by integrating our products such as:
Attentive to customer needs, we rely on a methodology to industrialize our developments and provide quality software.
We mainly use Microsoft technologies and the .NET framework (C# or VB.NET languages) and we also carry out developments using other environments and languages such as C++, Intouch, LabVIEW.
Fields of application
Our experience of more than 15 years, has led us to work on many application areas on large scale projects such as software:
- control and connectivity of "cluster tool" type production machines for the semiconductor industry
- control and connectivity of drilling/riveting machines in the manufacture of aeronautical parts
- piloting and management of training for surgeons in the medical field
- for piloting a material resistance test bench
We are used to working on large projects ranging from a few weeks of development to several years x men.
The A²ECF framework, which we are developing internally, represents a major IT project whose evolution we have been managing since 2004.
Often our projects are based on all or part of the A²ECF framework because it has multiple advantages:
- The architecture is field-proven and tested
- A large amount of functions are already fulfilled and validated in the field
- Developers are used to developing in this environment and are more efficient.
- The schedule is better controlled
- We are in a position to commit ourselves more easily to the cost and the deadline