Agileo Automation has been involved in the following projects:
- Realization of the control software for universal testing machines for material resistance tests (RDM): acquisition, test sequencing, user interface, test manager, configuration, management of machine ranges and options such as video or mechanical extensometers, climatic chambers
- Realization of a control software for a test bench of capacitive, inductive and ultrasonic proximity sensors. Management of a climatic chamber.
- Realization of an acquisition system to carry out bursting tests on fighter aircraft glass roof at the DGA Technique Aéronautique test center. Coupling with a microwave camera (images attached).
- Realization of the control software of a dielectric rigidity test bench for railway embedded controller: acquisition, test sequencing, user interface, test manager.
- Software modifications (NI LabVIEW environment) on a test bench for inertial measurement units on behalf of the DGA LRBA
- Specification of a calibration and alignment bench for navigation systems based on robotic arms and laser trackers
The A²ECF framework has also been declined in a version for testing: Agil'Tester.