Agileo Automation has been involved in numerous development projects for PLCs and graphic interfaces for mobile machines:
- Drilling machines on caterpillar tracks
- Road/rail handling machines
- Mobile handling machines
- Boat lifting device
- Parade cart for an entertainment complex
Developments are carried out according to the IEC61131-1 programming standard (Ladder, ST, Function Block, Grafcet) on CODESYS 2.3 or CODESYS 3.5 depending on the programming environments used by the manufacturers. We also carry out certain developments in C++.
We endeavour to take into account the recommendations of ISO 13849 regarding machine safety for these developments.
- Communication between PLCs, displays, radio control and distributed I/Os using the CAN bus and CANOpen or free CAN protocols (also called raw CAN)
- Communication according to the SAE J1939 standard (based on CAN) with an internal combustion engine (notably Deutz, Mercedes and Perkins) or any other J1939 module (e.g. CAN solenoid valve)
- Mastering the basic notions of control (ramp, PWM, point of attack, etc.) with solenoid valve management.
- J1939-certified graphical user interface development
- IMET and Ikusa radio control system
- Joystick Elobau, Penny & Gilles,...
PLCs and screens used
- IFM calculators (CR0032, CR0403, CR0235, CR7032, CR7132)
- IFM display (CR1081, CR1085, CR1201, CR0452)
- TTControl calculator (TTC-90)
- TTControl display (HY-eVision²)